TERMS OF SERVICE
“NOTICE ON PRIVACY RIGHTS OF USERS”
This notification on Privacy Rights of Users (“Notice”) describes how users’ personal information will be used by Supporting Center for Social Integration of Disabled Children (Vietnam And Friends or VAF for short).
Collecting Personal Information
“Personal Information” refers to identifiable information about you, including at least name, identification number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, fax number, bank information, credit card number, ethnicity, gender, date of birth, marriage status, resident status, educational background, financial status, personal hobbies, your email address, occupation, your identity in VAF, your information in VAF, your field of work, any information about you that you have provided to VAF via registration forms or any similar forms and/or any information about you that was, has been and will be collected, archived, used and processed by VAF, including sensitive personal information namely data on health, religions or beliefs.
1. Purposes and Area of Information Usage
1.1. Area of information collected
“Personal Information” refers to identifiable information about users, including at least name, identification number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, fax number, bank information, credit card number, ethnicity, gender, date of birth, marriage status, resident status, educational background, financial status, personal hobbies, email address, occupation, identity in VAF, information in VAF, field of work, any information about users that they have provided to VAF via registration forms or any similar forms and/or any information about users that was, has been and will be collected, archived, used and processed by VAF, including sensitive personal information namely data on health, religions or beliefs.
Users’ provision of their Personal Information via Contacts or permission to access phone camera for personal information collection are totally of their own accord. However, if users do not provide VAF with their Personal Information, VAF will not be able to process users’ Personal Information for Purposes and Additional Purposes listed below.
Along with Personal Information that is directly provided to VAF by users, VAF is also eligible for collecting users’ Personal Information from other sources and situations, namely:
• Users themselves use their personal phone camera to take photos of their papers/texts that carry personal identification number and attached information;
• Fill in registration forms or other similar forms;
• When users have interaction with VAF at any events or in any activities;
• When users partake in competitions organized by VAF;
• From various individuals or organizations under VAF; or
• From using VAF’s websites, including all of the websites that are operated by VAF and put under corresponding labels (“Websites”). Users’ Personal Information can be collected from cookies used on Websites.
1.2. Purposes and Area of Information Usage
• To verify whether users’ information is compatible with targeted beneficiaries of Open Road Audiobooks application;
• To reply to users’ questions, comments and feedbacks;
• To contact users for any purposes listed in this Notification;
• To serve internal management purposes namely auditing, analyzing data, storing database;
• To serve criminal detection, prevention and prosecution;
• To help VAF in accomplishing the duties regulated by the law;
• To provide users with any services that they request;
• To process users’ registrations and to provide services to users;
• When users request to download and use Open Road Audiobooks application, or to process users’ requests, to provide the Application to users and to provide users with permission to use the Application;
• To manage users’ participation in any events, activities, focal groups, research, competitions, discount programs, votes, surveys or any products;
• To understand and analyze users’ needs and hobbies;
• To develop, reinforce, and to provide products and services with a view to meeting users’ needs;
Sales and promotion purposes:
VAF also make use of and process users’ information to carry out actions listed below via post, telephone, SMS messages, direct ways and/or via email:
• Send users warnings, news, updates, post parcels, advertising documents, privileges, wishes and congratulations on special occasions from VAF, its partners and sponsors;
• Notify and send users invitation letters of events and activities organized by VAF, its partners, sponsors;
• Process users’ registrations for participation in events or activities and to contact users to confirm their participation in one particular event or activity;
2. Duration of Information Storage
Users’ personal data will be archived until a cancellation request is made or until users themselves sign in and carry out the cancellation. In all of the other cases, users’ personal information will be secured on the server of Open Road Audiobooks.
TERMS OF SERVICE